Friday, March 25, 2011

Who needs clones.

*Who needs clones*
Escape these chains of thought which bind
The good views and bad news and formaldehyde
Endless repetitions of how I thought before
Eternal clash of stability against being in a rut
The never finding a way out
The eternally dissolute lay-about
Uncompleting every deed or act
Not full at all and thoughts bereft
Of other tracks in which to move
Same groove same rut same sameness torturing
Escape the way I am or did become
Escape the tomorrows which will be
Same as this day become
To repeat or to escape and freedom clasp
Except freedom never truly lasts
As the gaoler I constant seek to escape
Is myself and my thoughts
No distance can I place between
The thoughts of now I possess
Or the thoughts tomorrow I might confess
I am ever as I was and ever be
A sameness to my person
A sameness to endure for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment