Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not closing

* not closing *
In your face I glimpse
As it closes to me
The disappointment I have not
Made some indefinable entreaty
As you think I pay more attention
To those others in my sight
When in fact I am as shy as you
For I sense the luminosity you hide
If felt secure and given trust
How quickly you would magnificent blaze
Raze the world of these non-entities
To find the woman cowering in the girl
Bring her out into the world
A kiss and passions ignite
Desires suppressed to surface rise
In private place private thoughts
Given audience and nirvana wrought
As see you quietly hide further away
I submerge and do the same today
Two almost perfect people for each other
Never rising to dare to be with another
We sit over empty coffee cups tables apart
Never moving to close the emptiness of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment