Monday, May 16, 2011

A tired mind

*** A tired mind ***
Would close my eyes to sleep
Except my day is just beginning
All the things I encountered
The sleeplessness and late nights
Make me easy prey to doubt
The uncomplicated becomes complicated
Simple things complex
Who I am is eroded
So flat and squashed
Ill-borne forward as a wavering comet
A meteorite shower dissipating
As hits Earth atmosphere absorbing
This life has me at its mercy
No escape I can see
Death despair dishonour
The terrible three D's
A tired mind quits too easily
Accepts sad fate too readily
Will not stand and fight
Instead to limbo purgatory falls
Is not cut of rigid cloth
Light and flimsy before any threat
Melts as morning mist before the Sun
This tired jaded weary clumsy mind
These slumber seeking thoughts of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment