Monday, May 9, 2011

Only twine and rope

** only twine and rope **
Tied together with twine and old rope
This is whom I am
Not a king or prince
Simply a man
I would like to cure
Each disease you possess
Make miracles revealing
Divinity of our world
Be your saint to pray to
When the darkest darkness falls

I know is not your way
To seek a helping hand
But in accepting my assistance
You offer me your hand
There can be many reasons
Why we never met
The time was not right
In other places lived
Rush and crush of life
All those things to do
Still I regret each miss opportunity
The chances missed to meet you

Let me be your martyr
Crucify my soul
Let my death absolve
All the things which were wrong
Remoave the yoke from others
Spare them disease and pain
Scrouge my back with thorns
Crack my ankles loudly
Invest in your delight
Torture me through day and night
Just let them discover
Their pains and ills are no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment