Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In the corners

**+ in the corners +**
I would tell you stories
Leap to your defence
Work for the luxuries
Tend to who we are
In the corners of my being
Shine with summer light
Mere reflection of the glow
See radiating out from you

Every moment for us acting
Deploying strength in forward action
Courageous in all things
This is what I would do
Never turn my back
Keep my shoulders warm
Safe land place for your heart
If by this world is torn
And even in the corners of my being
Shine with summer light
Mere reflection of the glow
See radiating out from you

Let your lips with my lips
Form duet of love
Building on respect
Touchstones of trusted intimacy
Risk all and not
As explore our souls and skins
Accepting who we were
Celebrating what we have got
Anticipating joys of tomorrow
And if in your presence or not
Our love will illuminate me
Even in the corners of my being
Those oft forgotten dull spots
Burn with summer light
Mere reflection of the love
I experience radiating from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment