Friday, July 1, 2011

Seduced

*** Seduced ***
The sweet seduction of my senses
Allure and desire in my thoughts
Which you have performed
Began before you said a word
Indeed no gesture or action needed
For me to paint this object of my love
From fount of passion within
I noted angle of your nose
Raw sensuality of your lips
How high leather of boots reached
The length of skirt
Shape and cut of shirt
My mind directs my thoughts
Conjures tactile images of
Fingers tracing slow curling waves
Upon and up your lower thigh
Slowly spiralling and tracking ever higher
Registering the growing warmth
Marking excitement as turns to heat
And impressing all desires in kisses shared
Deep and seeking truth of you
Tasting your own excitement
Inciting me to greater acts of passion
Petrol upon fire of my lust
As equal matched in intensity
We seek to explore every part
Every limbs and every curve
Every spot of heat or cold
Feel the muscles and bones beneath
Feel ardour of your tongue
Look to catch your gaze
As satisfaction given and taken
How those lips which silent spoke
Unto the chambers of my heart
Now fill those chambers with golden love
As expressed in murmurs and gasps
Heavy working of muscles and heart
Sight devouring every line
Chased there be touch and kiss
Each caress stroke and whisper
Building forward to greater bliss
In first moments saw this all
Considered all and wondered if
You felt the same and dared seek
To trust and live in concert with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment