Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pax

** Pax **
Pax the call on playground safe
Peace and an end to hostilities
All energy misdirected
All chasing cease
All trying to tig the untagged must halt
A Pax I invoke
This is no foolish joke
I must adjourn to a quiet place
Where water runs on request
To ease my discomfort
Unload a load of waste
So chase and harass me not
This Pax I have declared
And now in safety stroll
Away from merriment of your game
And thinking to myself
So many places beyond the schoolyard
I wish I could a Pax initiate
Along a coast before fury of tsunami
Upon a Norwegian holiday island
In trouble spots across the globe
Wherever those who possess seek
To wreak terror upon the weak
Wherever such poverty exists
No civility can survive
Where corruption and law of gun
Overshadows everything and everyone
Where a call of Pax might momentarily
Bring a sense of social sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment