Friday, April 29, 2011

Till a baa'd ending

* till a baa'd ending *
These oozing thoughts this heavy head
Against calypso rhythm of uncertainty set
In my heart feel steel drum beat
I hold it down and will not surrender
To angry irrationality of animal chaos
To take the world I see laid out
In ordered lines and discerning thoughts
Rid myself of manners imperfect
Seems a foolish trifle to do
I can get better and will so endeavour
To fit into banality of your ordered world Declare myself a joiner not a
rebel
Say all we know is for the best
Hold up sacred books of redress
Our divinity in politeness enshrined
Reject the forces of disorder
Dress as another clone
Aspire for only those things
My standing in life dictates
For which such as I should aspire
A single sheep in an innumerable flock
Content to graze until the day
When all of Time and life is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment