Monday, June 27, 2011

Bring to life

** bring to life **
I am trying to shake out
The things of which I care about
The endeavours which I can do
To bring some life to me
Add an allure of interest
Which would make you interested in me
Is no deceit to simply state
A boring person deserves a boring fate
To rise up better and be of value
You must seek activities to value
Make of your time a precious resource
You must mete out with care
Else you find there is no time
To do all things of interest you dare
Yet if you allow yourself to drift
Find no interest or care of your own
Desire no one and nothing
Then self condemned to solitude
A wastrel of time precious held
Shall die as you had lived
Neither noticed nor remembered
Holding no interests in this world
The world never found an interest in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment