Friday, August 27, 2010

clarity

clarity

* clarity *
Find me the clearness
Clarity of emotion
I see in your eyes
Piercing me to my heart
Slaying doubt completely
Setting all dreams against
A wind turbulent continuous
Making those small omissions
Failures to track truthfully
To the standards set by self
Issues of unimportance
So your dancing eyes speak
There is more to life
Than what to now you sought
What you think you seek
There is this gaze enigmatic
Worth examination of a thousand nights
There are these lips for kissing
Demanding of ten thousand more
There is this intellect bubbling
Which a hundred thousand nights
Would barely bring comprehension
Let alone a level of understanding
Adequate to lose mystery of love
Completeness of fresh passion
As with a look you hold me
In a kiss seal treaty
And with your words bind closely
Past and future moments
In the perfect clarity
Of the wonder of this love.

No comments:

Post a Comment