Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SATC "average" man

SATC "average" man

*** s*x and the city "average" man ***

Allow my smile to reveal
The nature of my heart
Kindness resides within
There is no darkness here
No monsters of the Id do dwell
No fruedian mother complex deal
I am as well balanced
A model of a modern gentleman
Have no fear of nappies
Can discuss DeBeauvior philosophies
Fluently in five languages
Have traveled across the world
Worked for charities in third world
Marched to save the whale and stop war
While building up my private bank
Dealing in ethical stocks
Promoting alternative energies
I can use a knife and fork
Cook with a flair born of practice
Know the best wines
And fashion sense of a well bred prince
I no longer run triathlons every week
Every month is enough for my feet
My penthouse apartment is perfect and neat
I thought I had all I did need
But seeing your face made me believe
There is more for one life
When entwined with another
I'd give up all for a life spent with you
Impulsive and unusual but completely true
I wait for your response
The jet leaves at noon
We can be off to Paris or Rome
Cleared my work for the next four weeks
Believe in my smile
See into my heart
I was made for you
This love the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment