Monday, May 31, 2010

Your radiance

Your radiance

 * * your radiance  * *
All Life's questions superflourous
Torments physical put aside
When your radiance bring
The Sun reborn in mortal form
My light and my dawn
A fresh day for all things
The simple beauty previously unseen
By your light is captured
Reborn in shades and colours
A most splendid and fine thing
To which I  say so your love
Bespoke for me alone
Crafted in our lives till now
So we should fit as easily
As spindle and thread
Be as companionable as
A fine cheese and deep red
All the world my plaything be
For all my world in complete in you
And if in loving stumble
Cause some fickle hurt to strike you
Then all my world is gone
An eclipse of all good I would see
If all my love was lost
Then as completely lost would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment