Thursday, May 27, 2010

Such a tortured soul

Such a tortured soul

*+ such a tortured soul +*

Place me down and break my back
Set my body on fire
Torture with needles hot
Puncture nails through my eyes
Taunt me draw me quarter me
This is all I am
Take to me with blades and knives
Slice me limb from limb
Drag me weeping behind your car
Exhume my body and beat it
This is the world I accept
A place from which I dare not retreat
All these pains and breaks
Are common as a mongrel dog
I have lived and shall endure
These tasks set to break my body
Make me better and more pure

My soul is my very own to keep
This personally I shall torture
See what my spirit can endure
Keep awake when I should sleep
Send demons rampaging through my dreams
Allow myself no rest or ease
Relaxation to mind be forbidden
My silences will grow longer
Manners become savagely abrupt
Unleash stinging pain in my head
In anger and bitter bile spit
All the world a torture
Not a drop of love to sip
Parched exhausted wasted
In this desolation I forlronly sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment