Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That Love unyielded

 + that love unyielded +

I do not talk of you
To those I know and meet
I dare not allow hot flames
within my heart to leap
beyond sealed hearth of my soul

My words never relate your words
In night long hours I never say
out loud the things I would
if moulded to your body
pouring vowels into your ear.

I avoid the constant checking
to see if you have rung or mailed
If a tweet has been twittered
or facebook wall updated
A hermit I make myself be.

When I go walking
Admiring Nature and its joys
I store the thousand impressions
Hoping one day to enrapture you
with the beauty of these days.

I think of you morning noon and night
have never sighted you forever
Hope burns bunsen burner low
keeping my heart and love warm
forcing circus fleas to drag my tethered soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment